At Sinloc you will find a team of talented people, who know that their best project is what they are developing now. We periodically seek people, who, together with us, want to work with passion, competence and enthusiasm. The path in Sinloc is characterized by a constant growth of skills and capabilities. It involves field experience, supporting colleagues with greater experience and continuing education.
Sinloc’s history is characterized by a development that owes much to the people who are members of the team, united in serving the community.
Project manager – European projects
Summary of position: Sinloc is looking for a project manager to guide and manage activities related to one or more EU (Horizon2020) co-funded projects, mainly in the field of renewable energies and energy efficiency
- Main place: Padova, Italy
- Several travels needed in EU area
Dates: Full time position to be held for approx. 4 years (from approx. 1st September 2019), possibility of extension
Role and responsibilities:
- Overall responsibility for the project implementation (technical activities, communication and dissemination activities, administrative and contractual matters);
- Continuous work and close cooperation with contracting authorities (EU Institutions), consortium partners, project partners and final beneficiaries of the project;
- Monitoring and evaluation of ongoing subprojects, including the oversight of key expert activities and project reports review;
- Monitoring of the advancement of the projects including the financial, technical and administrative reporting;
- Project meetings preparation and participation, support to additional networking activities accompanying project implementation;
All tasks shall be carried out under supervision of and in close collaboration with the other Sinloc Project Managers and / or the Sinloc dedicated team
Required skills – Professional skills
- At least a university degree in a relevant field, such as Economics, Engineering, International Business, or similar;
- At least 5 years of proven work experience in project management activities with a similar scope of work;
- At least 5 years proven work experience with EU Institutions or similar donors;
- Excellent written and oral English (other languages are an asset);
- Excellent project management skills (project management certificates are an asset);
- Energy efficiency and renewable energies knowledge is an asset;
- Highly organised, proactive and delivery oriented;
- Able to work autonomously under high pressure and workload;
- Excellent interpersonal skills, communication, negotiation and keen on working in a team;
- Willingness to travel.
Interested parties can send their curriculum vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating the subject Ref. ADV20.
The research is aimed at men and women under the laws 903/77 and 125/91.