We provide business partners operating in this market space with financial resources as well as expertise and skills. We can invest at an early/greenfield project stage (pre-tender) or after the contract has been awarded. Our equity investments are typically structured through SPVs (Special Purpose Vehicles) and we often support subsequent co-investments from long-term institutional investors throughout the project lifecycle. We provide the SPV with arrangement services in the financial closing phase and monitoring services in the construction and management phases.
We provide comprehensive solutions for the investment process:
- Economic and financial planning
- Risk assessment and allocation
- Equity and shareholder loan solutions
- Commercial (EPC, O&M) and financial closing
- Monitoring and budgeting
- Programme management
- Way out and exit processes
Origination and assistance to business partners in the competitive tendering phase, with the investment commitment subject to an adequate risk/return profile.
Upon tender award, financial structuring and deployment of required capital to set up and develop the SPV.
MONITORING OF THE PROJECT SPV AND ITS MANAGEMENT
Implementation and monitoring of the project, actively supporting its management by identifying yield enhancing and risk reducing opportunities.
- Over 400 million euros invested in local infrastructure projects in the last seven years
- Investments in excess of 180 million euros in the energy sector activated through territorial holding companies in partnership with institutional investors (regional development banks, foundations) and industrial partners