HISTORY, DATA AND STRATEGYAn overview of Sinloc
Sinloc has been operational since the late 1990s, but only in 2006, it has started a process of development focusing on its core business.
Since 2006 to present, Sinloc has achieved:
SIGNIFICANT GROWT IN MANY AREAS
- Number and type of projects completed
- Geographic areas of intervention
- Skills acquired
- Organizational structure and human resources
- Ordinary Revenues from consultancy and investments
- Risk processing and management of systems and procedures
- Commercial and operational relationships
REFOCUSING OF INVESTMENTS
- Divested 11 regional financial holdings
- In the last 10 years, Sinloc has launched and managed 28 investments worth more than € 36 million
EXTENSION OF SHAREHOLDERS TO 8 NEW FOUNDATIONS
POSITIVE ECONOMIC AND CAPITAL RESULTS
Our Company’s long-term objectives
After a significant growth process focusing on its core business, today Sinloc seeks to become a leading company in:
- local development planning;
- impact assessment of investments of public administrations and non-profit institutions;
- attracting, managing and monitoring European tenders and funds;
- promoting, restructuring and managing new local Public-Private Partnership infrastructural projects.
Over the last ten years, Sinloc has implemented an intense growth path focusing on its core business, despite the complex and often adverse market context.
There has been a considerable growth in many areas:
number and kinds of projects realized; geographic areas of intervention; skills acquired; organizational structure and human resources; ordinary revenue from consultancy and investments; risk processing and management systems and procedures; relationships and reputation.
∗ Almost completely attributable to financial investments in cash flow and advisory revenues of € 100 thousand compared to around € 3 million in 2016 e ricavi da advisory pari a 100 mila euro contro i circa 3 milioni del 2016