We support public entities, governments, financial institutions, and foundations that seek the best methods for executing their infrastructure and local development projects. We verify project feasibility, highlighting the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and risks, and establishing the optimal procedures and execution strategies. In addition, we continuously monitor the project in the planning, construction, and management phases, identifying any corrective strategies and actions that may be necessary.
Typical consulting services include:
- Strategic and business planning
- Asset valuation and optimisation support
- Technical assistance in the operational phase
- Economic and financial due diligence
- Ex-ante and ex-post assessment
- Monitoring and budgeting
Evaluate project feasibility, highlighting the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and risks.
IMPLEMENTATION AND FINANCING SUPPORT
Determine the optimal project financial strategy and provide implementation support.
Continuous project monitoring, highlighting and identifying corrective strategies and actions.
- More than 300 feasibility studies and/or support contracts for local projects
- Support for the start-up of four Regional Social Housing Funds (target assets under management ex ante of approximately 320 million euros)
- Advisory services to six Italian Regions in activating EU-regulated financial instruments for urban transformation and energy efficiency projects
- Support to four Italian Provinces under the European Local Energy Assistance program (ELENA), originated by the European Investment Bank (EIB), and activation of an energy efficiency project pipeline in excess of 210 million euros
- Monitoring Agent of the Hydrobond transaction for 17 integrated water system providers with the securitization of minibonds for a total of 227 million euros